Arizona Play in Pink Combine
Date: Friday 10/09/2020 with check in beginning at 12 Noon.|
Location: Prescott Valley, AZ
The Combine will allow each participant to receive 3-5 individual college coach evaluations from the college coaches in attendance. This format ensures that every coach, whether they are in attendance or not, will have a chance to get feedback on each player.
• All Players participating in the combine will receive a FREE USA Preps player profile
• Players should update their USA Preps player profile with an up-to-date skills video, picture, and transcript
• Each Player will be individually evaluated by 3-5 of the college coaches assigned to their field
• Evaluations will be available on each player's USA Preps Profile so players can share them with every college coach
• All participants will be included in an email to every college coach in our database following the conclusion of the event.
• Players can select their primary position and will be evaluated by coaches who specialize in that position
• In addition to specific position evaluations, each player will be able to showcase their hitting skills at this event
This combine is run entirely by college coaches! Attendance of college coaches is based on the amount of players that register for the combine. Not all college coaches listed are guaranteed to work the combine. Final college coaches will be listed as the combine registration is completed.|
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Times are subject to change)
Friday(Combine and All-Star Games)
12:00PM (Combine Check-In)
3:30PM (All-Star Check-In)
Registration Deadline: 9/22/2020 (EVENT COULD SELL OUT PRIOR TO DEADLINE!)
Payment in Full: Needs to be made 30 days prior to the event.
If you register within 30 days of the event, full payment must be submitted upon registration.
Make Checks to: USA Preps 5021 Verdugo Way #339, Camarillo, CA 93012
Contact: Josh Rodesky
Call: 805-918-5007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org