College Coach Combine
Please Watch and Listen to Our Video Testimonials|
Date: Wednesday 7/15/2020|
Location: St. George / Santa Clara, UT
Due to the unique circumstances presented this year, our 2020 Summer Instructional Camps will be held as Combines. These Summer Combines will allow each participant to receive 3-5 individual college coach evaluations from the college coaches in attendance. This format ensures that every coach, whether they are in attendance or not, will have a chance to get feedback on each player. While we do not expect to see active Division I coaches at this event due to the extended dead period, we will see all other divisions in attendance, including Division II schools who are allowed to participate during the extended quiet period.
• All Players participating in the combine will receive a FREE USA Preps player profile
• Players should update their USA Preps player profile with an up-to-date skills video, picture, and transcript
• Each Player will be individually evaluated by 3-5 of the college coaches assigned to their field
• Evaluations will be available on each player's USA Preps Profile
• The Owner of USA Preps will be personally marketing each player to college coaches across the country
• Players can select their primary position and will be evaluated by coaches who specialize in that position
• In addition to specific position evaluations, each player will be able to showcase their hitting skills at this event
This combine is run entirely by college coaches! Attendance of college coaches is based on the amount of players that register for the combine. Not all college coaches listed are guaranteed to work the combine. Final college coaches will be listed as the combine registration is completed.|
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Times are subject to change)
Wednesday (Combine and All-Star Games)
Combine Check-In: 7:00 AM
All-Star Check-In: 11:00 AM
Registration Deadline: 7/5/2020 (EVENT COULD SELL OUT PRIOR TO DEADLINE!)
Payment in Full: Needs to be made 30 days prior to the event.
If you register within 30 days of the event, full payment must be submitted upon registration.
Make Checks to: USA Preps 5021 Verdugo Way #339, Camarillo, CA 93012
Contact: Josh Rodesky
Call: 805-918-5007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hills Desert Garden, Town Square Park, Brigham Young Winter House, St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Pioneer Park, Sand Hollow State Park, Kayenta Art Village, St. George Utah Temple, St. George Children's Museum, Hiking Trails - Snow Canyon State Park.